Bari 2.0

We thought we had shared everything about Bari....until this last night. Sailing lessons, street dance parties and a typical regional dinner....seafood spaghetti for Jack and orecchietti con ragù di cavallo for Marg. Yep....pasta with horse ragù. 

Apologies to the equine set, but way back in the day I hesitated and chose not to try tacos de chapulines while in Oaxaca City, Mexico. Grasshopper tacos. Have always felt a bit disappointed in myself. So, I HAD to try the horse ragù.  Absolutely delicious! Now I'm wondering about those chapulines....
We left our apartment in the late afternoon to empty streets and many closed shops and restaurants.  Returned from our wanderings to streets filled with people! The passeggiata had begun....the lovely custom of walking in the evening to see, be seen, but especially to socialize! 
Lovely sunset sky.....arriverderci, Bari!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

giovedì, 12 settembre

E qualche altra foto...

A Quick Trip to Rome and A Good Walk